Daytime trance parties

Agnes Klos

• 2 weeks later...
Never!!!

You will see, I will find it.

I just need a real trance fan, I do not think you are one so please stop replying to my thred!

you aren't much of a trance fan either if you think there would be a daytime trance party in the UK, never mind sheffield :hihi:

You cannot be more wrong about it.

In London where I am located are six daytime regular trance parties!!!

Sheffield seems to be dead though..

where are these 6 regular daytime trance parties? i spend a lot of time in london, i'd love you to share the details of them.

pretty sure the Howard pub used to have one once a month on Sunday as I'd been in there when it was on before (i used to work there), dunno of it was trance or not though, I can't tell the difference between certain types of dance music. It was rammed though and full of stereotypical dance music fans.

pretty sure the Howard pub used to have one once a month on Sunday as I'd been in there when it was on before (i used to work there), dunno of it was trance or not though, I can't tell the difference between certain types of dance music. It was rammed though and full of stereotypical dance music fans.

The Howard used to host sunday afternoon events after Insomniacz (which rammed in loads of folk from 4am-noon at the old NCPM) - but that was in the days of hard house in the early 00s - they may have the odd one off re-union - but thats about it...

Archived