Yorkshire Clubbing

Kris

Genesis Nightclub in Chesterfield

, Every friday we are pushing RnB and Hip Hop music all night in Genesis, no other club in the area is doing this, so if you are into this music or no people that are spread the word.

So if you are into Funky House, Sheffields underground Speed Garage scene and serious Essential new dance music then come down on a Saturday and have a listen.

As part of Local heros Iam looking for local DJ talent or Vocalists with their own material, you have got to be doing playing out new music, not DJ sammy, send me your demos to Mark Ashmore, Genesis Nightclub, Chatsworth road, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, I give everyone a listen, you never know next week you could be playing out, well not next week as we have Sheffield DJ Dave Stanton playing (1st NOV) and the folowing week we have female speed garage DJ Cherry from Chesterfield playing out (8th Nov)

Spread the word, the musical revolution has begun.

Asha, oh and it's only like £4.50 to get in after 11pm

You might want to list Phon-etics @ Po Na Na /Element - every saturday. Upfront mix-up selection - hip hop, drum n bass, soul, bruken beat, funky jazzy ******** all that..... good friendly vibe, only 4 quid b4 11, 5 (nus/ub40) / 6 after.

Check our website http://www.phon-etics.com

Beautiful music, good atmosphere....Course I'm biased.:thumbsup:

Archived