Marmite! Love it or Hate it?

Marmite I...  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Marmite I...

• Love it :D
    • Hate it :(
    • Never had it :/
    • Am not a Lover or a Hater!

:huh: dont think I like it. when I was younger my mom gave me bread and this thick white sweet stuff on it:huh: cant remember its name.
That wasn't the vileness that is condensed milk on bread, was it? I used to know someone that was given that by their mother. I was once offered some at their house, I was gipping before I even got it in my mouth. Although I use it for making fudge and stirring into rice pud etc, but who would ever think of spreading it on bread? Worse than a sugar sarnie :S

I suppose Marmite does smell a bit like oxo cubes, zoboz, but it's got no meat in it. It's made from yeast. :)

That wasn't the vileness that is condensed milk on bread, was it? I used to know someone that was given that by their mother. I was once offered some at their house, I was gipping before I even got it in my mouth. Although I use it for making fudge and stirring into rice pud etc, but who would ever think of spreading it on bread? Worse than a sugar sarnie :S

I suppose Marmite does smell a bit like oxo cubes, zoboz, but it's got no meat in it. It's made from yeast. :)

My mother did not offer it you as well Ruby it was vile ugh:gag:

My mother did not offer it you as well Ruby it was vile ugh:gag:
mistyraven, you're not my long lost childhood friend, Christine, are you??? She of the condensed milk on bread, and sugar sarnies :D

I've just thought of something else, grated chocolate on bread and butter. A boy used to bring them to primary school for break - yuk! And yet I love Nutella?

:( awww sorry, It didn't come up when i wrote marmite in title box x

I love Nutella?

Me too! Mod's should change the name of the thread to marmite and other spreads :D errr condensed milk on bread that can't be good! :D

Archived