Marmite! Love it or Hate it?

Marmite I...  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Marmite I...

• Love it :D
    • Hate it :(
    • Never had it :/
    • Am not a Lover or a Hater!

i love the darned stuff. my other half bought a supermarket own brand version of marmite thinking that i wouldnt notice [she doesnt like marmite]. i had to dump her, it was pointless after that.

arent they making an extra strong version of it?

i love the darned stuff. my other half bought a supermarket own brand version of marmite thinking that i wouldnt notice [she doesnt like marmite]. i had to dump her, it was pointless after that.

arent they making an extra strong version of it?

Yes, I have some, it's lovely, got it mail order.

The coating on Twiglets (the snack) tastes like Marmite.

The secret of Marmite is that less is more.

Just a smatter is lovely, on toast or crumpets. (and yes, as Rubydazzler says, cheese on toast with a lick of Marmite is lovely)

A mate of mine likes Marmite, but she has it spread really thickly, which I am not keen on. Subtlety is the secret, IMO.

My aunt gave me a drink of Marmite, made up like Oxo or Bovril, when I was about 10, and I detested it. I didn't touch it again for years. Then,a few years ago, I stopped overnight at a friends, after babysitting her little girl, and the friend offered me Marmite on toast, for breakfast. I thought I'd give it a go, and really liked it.

Archived