Friend search request from Canada

Hope this is not to much of a long shot, trying to locate an old friend that i grew up with named Danny Church. We both lived on Oldfield Road in Stannington until my family moved to Canada in 1969. His parents names were Al & Jessie Church and he was an only child. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

Hi - I had no success looking in electoral rolls, but in case it's of interest I can give a bit of information. Danny F. Church was born in the Sheffield district in July-September 1961, his parents being Albert E. and Jessie Church, née Rose. He evidently married Tracey A. Button in Sheffield in June 1992.

Most UK citizens resident in the country in 2003 are listed on the electoral roll for that year, which I have on a CD (more recently, lots of people have "opted out" of the public part of the roll) but Danny and Tracey are not there. Maybe they also emigrated? I checked the deaths index up to 2006 and neither Danny nor Tracey are listed.

PM me if you would like the address of a Jessie Church who was listed in Sheffield in 2003. To judge from http://www.192.com this Jessie Church is aged over 65 and so might be the right one. Good luck!.:)

Hello hillsbro,

your response to my search is nothing short of out standing,i think you might have hit the nail on the head. I last was able to meet with Danny in 1974 on one of our first visits back. I know is dad passed away,and his mother Jessie was younger than his dad. If you could forward me any information on Jessie Church i will follow up on that lead. I'm very great full for your help.

Cheers....From The West Coast Of Vancouver Island....:)

Hi Phil,

Thanks for all your great help, Nootka Sound is a very beautiful location here on Vancouver Island. I sailed this area for different reasons, i would load onto a barge at Gold River with 55,000 liters of Jet-A1 fuel for Heli-Logging company's located in and around this area. I currently reside in Duncan on Vancouver Island were we moved to from Sheffield in 1969.

Cheers Steve Hayes......:)

Hope this is not to much of a long shot, trying to locate an old friend that i grew up with named Danny Church. We both lived on Oldfield Road in Stannington until my family moved to Canada in 1969. His parents names were Al & Jessie Church and he was an only child. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

Did you get in touch with Danny? If not please let me know as I know how to get in contact with him.

Did you get in touch with Danny? If not please let me know as I know how to get in contact with him.

Hi AMBERLEYGIRL:

Thank you for replying to my post, I have not yet located Danny, but have been trying by locating his mother Jessie with no success to date. I have received a new post just shortly that says thay know Danny and his wife Tracy and have offered to send me more information. All help is greatly appreciated from all that have answered my post. I,m now starting to get a little nervous...:)

Cheers Steve........

Archived