Friend search request from Canada

did Dannys dad own Ralph Hills builders at loxley

Hi Bullerboy,

This is amazing how all this has come together so fast in just a short time. Thanks for jarring my memory, Danny's dad Al Church did own Ralph's builders i loxley. Danny and my self would sometimes go there and play on the snooker table that was inside the work shop area.

Cheers Steve......

I'll be visiting Comox which I believe is on VC island. Is that anywhere near you? My mate from Sheffield moved there last year so there's a small gaggle of you buidling up.

Hi philyyy,

Comox and the Comox Valley is about two hrs drive north from my home in Duncan. When there next week ask your friend to take you to the Mount Washington Ski Resort only half hour drive from Comox. The resort has the deepest snow base in North America right now at 545cm. Worth the visit,ask him to take you tubing up there or skiing. Above in the mountains if the weather is good, you should be able to see the Islands largest glassier from Comox. Another great day trip ( leave early ) is to the west coast to visit Tofino,which will take you through and past world famous long beach. A drive north from Comox to Campbell River and then a west turn toward Gold River will take into the Strathcona Provincial Park for some great mountain and lake views. One hour north of Cambell River will take you into some of the most beautiful mountains and valleys worth a thousand words. The weather for Vancouver Island for the week of Mar 28-Apr 3,/10 is to be 60% rain showers with daily temps in the low 50's. Enjoy your stay in Super Natural B.C...

Cheers Steve......:)

• 8 months later...

Archived