Its 2010 and Diana is STILL on the Daily Express front page!

What a useless excuse for a newspaper. I just went to the shops in my lunchbreak only to see a picture of Princess Diana and some headline about the French covering up her death by framing her driver.

Front page here

How many years has it been since Prince Philip assasinated her using lasers the accident?

How many more years is the Express going to bang on about this non story?

Is anybody out there going to admit that they buy the Express, and if you do do you obsess about Diana all the time as well?

I don't think you are taking this story seriously enough :mad:. I still cry over my plate and tea towel with a picture of her face on it every night.

I still think of her when I'm having sex with rugby players, equiries, doctors and Egyptian playboys. It's all I can do to stop myself being sick.....oh hang on......

Well, Diana, Jade, Cheryl Cole and Madeleine McCann sell papers, they will be on the front pages for decades to come, the fact that 99% of the population don't give a ****, won't stop them.

If its not the same old faces, its a front page spread announcing the discovery of a new wonder drug which is going to cure alzheimers, cancer, diabetes and many other illnesses. These wonder drugs never seem to appear on the market and are never used to cure anyone of anything..

Archived