Leaders wives..

Leaders wives  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Leaders wives

• You are looking fragrant tonight darling, let's see more of you
    • Off with you to a nunnery, you should be seen and not heard
    • Peter Mandelson

I honestly can't remember her being wheeled out with a painted on smile so soon after the death of her daughter as Mrs Cameron was following the death of her son. Though of course I may be wrong.

I know loss never goes away, but life does get back on track in time. I find it quite sick how soon Mrs C was peraded after the loss of her son.

I think the only sick thing was the press trying to snatch photographs of her the day after :mad:. Everyone has their own ways of dealing with grief, so if she was back in the public eye of her own accord then I certainly don't have a problem with that (coming from a non-Tory voter)

So is there a proscribed period that a mother must stay at home wailing and flagellating prostrate on the floor before being allowed out in public to do what she would normally do?

Goddam, she might even have thought about stationary and wallets before her confinement was up.

So is there a proscribed period that a mother must stay at home wailing and flagellating prostrate on the floor before being allowed out in public to do what she would normally do?

Goddam, she might even have thought about stationary and wallets before her confinement was up.

I don't think most wives spend their time bigging up their husband's credentials to do their job effectively, whether recently bereaved or not

Calm down. Just my opinion.

I honestly can't remember her being wheeled out with a painted on smile so soon after the death of her daughter as Mrs Cameron was following the death of her son. Though of course I may be wrong.

I know loss never goes away, but life does get back on track in time. I find it quite sick how soon Mrs C was peraded after the loss of her son.

The Tories will stop at nothing to get the sympathy vote apparently - disgusting.

The Tories will stop at nothing to get the sympathy vote apparently - disgusting.

What about that disgusting kiss that Sarah gave Gordon at their party conference - that's alright though isn't it, because they're lefties? :loopy:

Archived