Big White Tent for St Paddy's Celebrations

Leppy

lets hope its back on the 23rd with plenty of bombadier and carling for st georges!

Hiya Scooby.

There will be a musical event, celebrating St George's Day, on Saturday the 24th of April on Devonshire Green. Rumours that there will be a bar, run by the Porter Cottage management seem, thus far, to be unfounded but there'll be plenty of lager in the nearby pubs.

EDIT: Sorry, I put the incorrect date initially. Now corrected.

Anybody know what time Celtic Fling will be playing in the Big White Tent. Any other bands on ? Wheres the tent situated ? Any other live Irish music anywhere else ?

Hiya.

There will be a session at the Red Deer which will probably be rammed to the rafters but worthwhile if you want to hear some Irish music in an acoustic setting. I imagine the Dog and Partridge and Fagan's will have similar.

The Red House are running an open mike evening led by, I think, an Irish band but anything goes.

Oh no, not this again!!!

Hi again, Toppy!

I'm sure you'll be glad to know that for reasons explained here we're now playing on Thursday evening so you'll be able to come and see us without compromising your anti-St-Pats stance.

Have fun!

Archived