Big White Tent for St Paddy's Celebrations

Leppy

Jacksrake - I have just gone on your www. If thats a taster of whats on offer tomorrow night i cant wait. Pity you guys wont be playing Wednesday nigt.

Shucks... :blush: ... thanks! Hopefully our paths will cross around Sheffield some time.

The Big White Tent is back in town from 11h00 on St Paddy's day until Saturday. St Paddy's Day features a fab band from Ireland "Celtic Fling". Great sound and great craic if you are in town.

Is it the Sheffield council that put the tent up every year, or a private owner?

Is it the Sheffield council that put the tent up every year, or a private owner?
It's a commercial undertaking, like the Continental market etc. The Council have to give permission, I'm not sure if they get a fee from Guinness?

I would only get as excited for St George's Day if the national drink was an ale or something nice. I would rather drink my own **** than Carling!

Bombadier Bitter is the one that usually promotes St Georges day in a big way.

Plus I'm sure there will be a few special St George themed seaonal beers in the real ale pubs.

Archived