Big White Tent for St Paddy's Celebrations

Leppy

how dare they grow facial hair and enjoy themselves!

by the way you've described them would you really want them stumbling around with a glass? or would it not make sense to give out plastic??

im sure if they had been giving out glasses they'd were dropped you'd be complaining about that

Come on.

These 'events', they're always a bit crappy aren't they? Plastic glasses epitomises that. And folk - whiskered or otherwise - almost racing to get as plastered as possible.

You want cider? Don't queue at the front bar, join the throngs inside because the front bar only serves Foster's and Guinness.

I bet it was fun come eight o'clock (go on, tell me it shut earlier than that for 'safety reasons').

Come on.

These 'events', they're always a bit crappy aren't they? Plastic glasses epitomises that. And folk - whiskered or otherwise - almost racing to get as plastered as possible.

You want cider? Don't queue at the front bar, join the throngs inside because the front bar only serves Foster's and Guinness.

I bet it was fun come eight o'clock (go on, tell me it shut earlier than that for 'safety reasons').

i dont really see your point about people being drunk - its not a crime to get drunk for one - second its st paddys day what do you expect?!

i dont get the plastic "glasses" argument either, ive never been to an outdoor festival/bar etc that serves in glass pots

i can only agree with your crticism of fosters, i think its vile but becuase of that i dont drink it

why would it be shut before 8? because people were drunk? well thats the whole idea behind drinking alcohol!!!

• 2 years later...

Archived