Rockers night out - where to go?

Shock gasp horror !!...nobodys mentioned the Buccaneer or Crazy Daisys[/Q

Likewise with the museum,Three tuns (both where orchard square is now) The red lion before concerts at the city hall and The foresters on the corner of division street.

We used to go in the Foresters for one or two early on usually. We used to say it was like sitting in someones front room :hihi:

Remember the guy who workied behind the bar and when washing the glasses wore Marilgods, Hey up Marigold !

[i miss rebels. And the Roxy's rock night.

Me too. Great times, fun dressing up, awsome atmosphere, good music, massive hair. Went from 1986 - 1995. Now feeling like a fat old fart these days and can only daydream about the days of goth/glam rock heaven.

SUNDAY 28TH MARCH @ WEST ST LIVE

FREE ENTRY

THIS IS SPINAL PAP

A tribute to the cult 80's film "This Is Spinal Tap"

From the depths of hell comes a tribute band like no other. Blazing on stage with an energy more rampant than a mongoose making love to a wilder beast, this band will set your blood pumping and your trousers expanding! This will be one show not to miss, from the rock anthems of "Tonight were gonna rock you" to the more sophisticated sound of "Sex Farm", all the hits are here! .... Rest assured this bands goes to eleven. "

Gonna be a wicked night !

I will. Was just asking what it's like cos not been in for ages. Is Trish still knocking about, bless her. She used to scare me when I first went in rebs!

Its rock on Friday night from 8pm and Saturdays from 4pm till 1am..

Trish is still around and hasnt changed at all - I remember the first time I met her in rebels - scared the hell out of me as well :hihi:

Archived