Rockers night out - where to go?

Casbah is almost always better on a Wednesday, unless they have the young long haired DJ downstairs - he'll literally play anything if he's got it. I remember him playing 'White Walls' by Between The Buried and Me (14 minute prog death metal song), because I mentioned in passing that I quite liked prog. :P

Really? At what time? Last time we went in there on a Wednesday there was only about 12 in there. This was midnight ish.

A mate of mine got them to play Britney as it was so empty. I don't talk to him now that he's defiled the place.

• 2 weeks later...
A mate of mine got them to play Britney as it was so empty. I don't talk to him now that he's defiled the place.

Nothing wrong with some Britney!!

Laast time I went in it was a Wednesday night,also about midnight, and about 10 people in, including the bar staff! The 'DJ' was spinning some wierd r & b stuff......I checked out the lack of special offers at the bar and went somewhere else.....

• 1 month later...
Nothing wrong with some Britney!!

Laast time I went in it was a Wednesday night,also about midnight, and about 10 people in, including the bar staff! The 'DJ' was spinning some wierd r & b stuff......I checked out the lack of special offers at the bar and went somewhere else.....

Is that r&b in the Rhythm and Blues sense, or the modern meaning? If it's the former I might go!

i was trying to remember what the nelson used to be called the other day, was it the hind ?

was originally the nelson then the grapetreaders then the hind

now back to nelson again

used to have a quality jukebox downstairs in the mid 70's

Archived