English Defence League Demo in Sheffield (30th May 2010)

Ive being the victim of muslim prejudice against me, a white English person. The only groups I have largely, never expressed prejudice against me are Chinease and Indian people. The world wide anti Islamic sentiment is not founded on them being absolutely not to blame about anything or only on "dodgy" media reports, whose only motive is to sell papers or gain viewers and so print anything. Imo and in my experiance its based directly on the personal behaviour of many muslim immigrants once entering the western european capitalist states, and this behaivour is seen by the native european people.

What is the answer? A savage (on any side) only understands the language of savegry, imo. An animal only understand the rules of the animal kingdom. Look where forgiveness and being nice has got us so far, being seen as a soft and easy touch by the uncivilised 3rd world...

And you wonder why you're a lonely lad.

Come on, chin up matey, take people as you find them, not as you expect to find them.

We're great mates (and business partners) with the Germans these days.

What a thoroughly nihilistic and aggressive attitude.

Germany and Britains history are very similar. The people and their states have largely evolved in similar ways, except for anomalies like Hitler, who was only a creation of the sanctions put on to Germany at the end of world war 1. What has not evolved in similar ways are the massive amount of muslim immigrants coming to Europe now, and the European countrys and people that are expected to "host" these immigrants. The extent of the different historical evolutions in cultural values, physical appearance and attitude cannot simply be overcome in a few generations of mass immigration.

Germany and Britains history are very similar. The people and their states have largely evolved in similar ways, except for anomalies like Hitler, who was only a creation of the sanctions put on to Germany at the end of world war 1. What has not evolved in similar ways are the massive amount of muslim immigrants coming to Europe now, and the European countrys and people that are expected to "host" these immigrants. The extent of the different historical evolutions in cultural values, physical appearance and attitude cannot simply be overcome in a few generations of mass immigration.

Why not?

The values that need addressing are thuggishness and criminality, these aren't issues specific to any race or religion, they are common across all groups of people and are the anti-social values that EDL far from opposing, exemplify and promote.

Many of the muslims in "majority muslim areas" are in groups or gangs equivalent or if not, more rascist and prejudice than the UDF. There is no smoke without fire... The attitude of many muslims in "majority muslim areas" towards non muslims is one of non muslims being inferior, of not being a "brother". This is the main cause of the rise in popularity of nationalist, rascist and fascist organisations, imo. It is hard to break the cycle but neither side is without their supremacists.

Yes there is same as there is in places like Gleadless, Manor etc that I don't agree with. Hate on all sides isn't the answer and the actions of a few don't represent the majority. I have had my share of racism but because of this I don't assume that every white, black or asian person is the same. Every side has its extremists I agree but this doesn't mean we should follow them.

Why isn’t the Far Left taking up the basic issues: housing, crime, unemployment,welfare cuts, and yes, to a degree, the levels of immigration, lack of integration,etc that is fuelling the rise of these new and potentially dangerous social movements, they certainly won’t be the last. Instead, a predominantly middle class left seems so obsessed with identity politics or events thousands of miles away or reliving the past battles and 'glories' of the ANL,etc. Then again, the SWP/UAF will use this to recruit naïve students and others to their failed Trotskyist politics and sell more of their papers, so a win for them...

Archived