English Defence League Demo in Sheffield (30th May 2010)

Not read all the posts !

But if the muslim groups can march Then so can EDL !! In my opinion

Agreed, its all about Freedom of Speech. If the UAF movement want to stop it then they are going against everything this country stands for

Agreed, its all about Freedom of Speech. If the UAF movement want to stop it then they are going against everything this country stands for

What was your view about the banning of Islam4UK from marching through Wooton Bassett?

I think its true a lot of people are brainwashed by the mass medias constant reporting of muslim terrorism. Imo terrorism is like the cold war, something that doesnt exist on the magnitude the media would like you to believe it does, propogated by the rich and powerful wanting the people they rule over to believe they have a common enemy to fight against.

However, from my own experiances I think a lot of muslim immigrants and immigrants in general have an attitude of wanting all they can get for as little work as possible. But then again, so do many "native" English people. Its one of the disadvantages of democratic capatilism, and the ownership of the land being based on the maximum commerical exploitation of that land. Patriotism to a land that requires a life time of work, to own a little piece of that land, like England does, is a pretty flawed idea imo.

Could be a money spinner for our city ;)

"THE BIG FIGHT" Live on sky sports LIVE FROM SHEFFIELD :hihi:

and charge locals to see it (all moneys go to a local good cause etc );)

LOL, cant we put em in Don Valley with some foam lances, and lock the door behind them? ;)

Archived