Be Strong, Be Wrong

I am a Communist.

I feel so much better now.

From Zizek...

if liberal-democratic capitalism obviously works better than all known alternatives, if liberal democratic capitalism is, if not the best, then at least the least worst form of society, why do we not simply resign ourselves to it in a mature way, even accept it wholeheartedly?

I can only answer that I don't feel it is the best or the least worst.

All I can say is god bless America! kicking communist back sides since 1920 :banana::banana::banana::banana:

The Vietnamese kicked America up the ass big time, you haven't got the balls to admit it you gutless wonder.

Vietnam = no money from the war

America = lots of money from the war

America we love you long time

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Vietnam = no money from the war

America = lots of money from the war

America we love you long time

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

That's what I like about you, rather than keep quiet and let people think you're an idiot you go and make a post that removes all doubt.

That's what I like about you, rather than keep quiet and let people think you're an idiot you go and make a post that removes all doubt.

Like about me? you don't know me !!!

God bless American kicking commie bottoms all across the world

Incantation has done well. He/she has posted a comment that contains nothing aimed at anyone other than as an observation of his/her own beliefs concerning the political purpose of the forum and you all pounce. Well done all of you.

I think the person is sitting back thinking quite happily, "The case is proved".

No, it isn't - he hasn't proved anything other than that he's rather inarticulate, using stilted and awkward language which suggests his line about doing a thesis is a load of rubbish. In fact all the evidence points to incantation being someone else entirely. Trying a little harder than usual to disguise their identity, but still failing.

''It may make it appear to you that I am a troll. Appearences can be deceptive, sometimes even you sound sensible.:loopy:''

A new poster trying to research a postgraduate thesis or an old one still desperately flailing around trying to be controversial?

Seen that 'loopy' smiley before somewhere?

Archived