Life's a Beach - Friday 4th June 2010 - Stardust Bar

Agent Orange

I need a hawaiian shirt! Or something that could pass as one. I really thought I'd be able to pick one up in a charity shop, but no!

Or I'm going to have to rethink my entire outfit! damn!

you should see the one Im going to be wearing its one of thos what has city on it and is extremely multicoloured:o:D.

One day to this... am i the only person who is not going to be dressed up? (I hate fancy dress!)

Im only wearing a rather loud shirt apart from that Im not really dressing up I thought you would have a load of stuff you could wear. Should be a good night anyway and you have payed your £4 for ticket what goes to the charity. So Im sure not dressing up wont be a huge criminal offence just a mister meaner :hihi:.

I need a hawaiian shirt! Or something that could pass as one. I really thought I'd be able to pick one up in a charity shop, but no!

Or I'm going to have to rethink my entire outfit! damn!

Freshmans on Carver Street, just down from the Walkabout. £10

anyone going to this event who would like to share a taxi...I live at Swallownest so anyone coming back this way would you like to share transport :)

Sorry, I live in the opposite direction. I am sure there will be someone out your way :)

One day to this... am i the only person who is not going to be dressed up? (I hate fancy dress!)
Probably not, and all you need is a summer dress or jeans and a beach top, flower in hair and lei ... what could be simpler?? :D

Freshmans on Carver Street, just down from the Walkabout. £10
Oh thanks for the info. It's too late to get one now though but thanks for caring!

I've just rethought my entire outfit instead ;)

anyone going to this event who would like to share a taxi...I live at Swallownest so anyone coming back this way would you like to share transport :)

I live at Richmond which is just before Darnall ... I'll be the magnum PI look a like

Archived