Who do you want IN next general election!!

General Election, who do you want??  

115 members have voted

1. 1. General Election, who do you want??

You obviously know very little. Try joining one of the many forum interest groups, walking groups or informal meeting groups. I have met or know the ID of at least 60 forum members.

Still come back to the same point, why are you so ashamed to admit who you would vote for :huh:

There again I note that you live on the cross. Try putting a vote Tory placard up and see how long your windows last.

Now you show your true colours!

It was destroyed by the previous Labour government and the militant unions.

I suppose it would have been far better without the unions so we could all keep the workers living in sorrow and poverty whilst the wealthy enjoyed life:loopy:

It stands in that much stead this poll, that CHEEKYBANDIT has voted 3 times for 3 different parties (NONE OF THEM LABOUR). In the General Election doesn't one person get one vote? Don't get too excited yet Labour voters, if this poll was an election it would be null & void for vote rigging!!!!

My bold....I would like to know how he managed that though :huh:

Still come back to the same point, why are you so ashamed to admit who you would vote for :huh:

Now you show your true colours!

I think it is refered to as a private matter, where as on t'cross there is probably only one candidate on the ballot paper.

Correct, and most people who draw the same conclusion do so on the back of thinking for themselves as opposed to those who think Thatcher destroyed our country , and their parents said they should vote labour 'cos thats what we do round here'. The Tories are their enemy irrespective of policy at any given time. Makes you wonder what they think of Germans?!?

You seem to be saying that the majority of people who vote labour only do it because they are working class and therefore probably a bit thick. It's a typical presumption which only serves to demonstrate that the person who would say such a thing is the one who is culturally ignorant and prejudiced against people not of their own class background, and it's exactly this arrogant attitude which is displayed by so many tories, that loses them elections.

I notice that the Thatcherites are still trying to blame all the economic woes of last 50 years on union activities that happened during a few short years in the 1970s, but they have gone curiously quiet on that other main plank of their dogma - that everything will be great if we just remove all obstacles in the way of capitalists making profits - since thier chums in the financial sector screwed up the economy on an unprecedented scale.

Archived