Who do you want IN next general election!!

General Election, who do you want??  

115 members have voted

1. 1. General Election, who do you want??

Currently this poll is showing:

Labour on 38.24%

Tories on 25.00%

I'll take that at the General Election :thumbsup:

The only way that is right is if Labour have fixed it like they have everything else!

Lets be serious im hard pushed to think of anything good that Labour have done for us.

Nhs nope first hand info that people are dying as a result of cuts.

Housing yes,everyones losing them.

jobs nope they go to foreigners first.

Police nope no longer interested in any thing that they cant make money out of.

Roads then? Nope full of holes like everything else Labour have fed us with.

What about taxes then erm no Labour have used everything that moves as a cash cow.

So it must be the economy then after all thats how they sold theirself at the last election,erm no i think its quite clear weve been milked dry,but not as clear as its going to be AFTER the election at the moment there painting over the cracks

I wouldnt let Labour feed my dog never mind a country but it probably wont matter who you vote for It will probably be like Bushes charade was, a FIX!!

I hope she is securely chained to the cellar wall:D

She's being turned into a cyborg so that once Cameron has his boot in the door she can be unleashed as the new leader. Thatcherborg will rule our shores with an iron fist for a hundered years or more! :hihi:

• 3 weeks later...
Why do you assume that?

Possibly because the LibLabCon party is a neoliberal laissez-faire capitalist party that de-regulated 'The City' well aware that the financial chicanery of unfettered markets would eventually lead to financial markets worth more than the value of the worlds collective economy and thereby prove that the whole system is untenable and destined to collapse leaving the economy in ruins and the victims of the collapse with the bill to pay for generations to come.

Just a thought !

The last post above this one with a full date was written by MrNM on 24-03-2010, 13:25.

The header at the top of the poll says: "This poll will close on 04-10-2010 at 19:11"

How long will it take to announce the election results? - They must be planning on a lot of re-counts if the results won't be announced until October. ;)

Archived