Who do you want IN next general election!!

General Election, who do you want??  

115 members have voted

1. 1. General Election, who do you want??

I'd like to see the Monster Raving Loony Party given a chance a running the country - the ordinary Raving Loony Party have made a complete balls of it so the Monster version could hardly do worse.

Didn't we have the Monster Raving Loony Party running the country from 1979 - 1990 under Thatcher?

Certainly felt like it.

Didn't we have the Monster Raving Loony Party running the country from 1979 - 1990 under Thatcher?

Certainly felt like it.

They were the ones who tempted in all those Japanese industies such as Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Toshiba, Fujitsu. You remember them. They are the industries that New Labour is frightening away.

Certainly felt like it.

Certainly did - put me off tories for life. But now became disenchanted with Labour at the last general election and less than impressed the candidate Richard Caborn on a number of issues - seriously thought about not voting but did for lib dem and very likely to vote for them in the next.

Certainly did - put me off tories for life. But now became disenchanted with Labour at the last general election and less than impressed the candidate Richard Caborn on a number of issues - seriously thought about not voting but did for lib dem and very likely to vote for them in the next.

I don't agree with where you put your vote, but can see where you are coming from. Good on you for not giving up though!

I don't agree with where you put your vote, but can see where you are coming from. Good on you for not giving up though!

My vote for them I would have to say was the lesser of three evils. One lib dem official whom I used to work for quite often never paid me (or my colleagues) - and would NEVER get my vote if a candidate in my ward or constituency.

Archived