Who do you want IN next general election!!

General Election, who do you want??  

115 members have voted

1. 1. General Election, who do you want??

I remember the tories destroying our manufacturing base, if that is what you are talking about.

Just like Labour have.... they are no better, only it is supposed (historically) to be Labour who WERE (i will not say ARE) for the working class man & woman. They stuck their head in the sand instead of limiting toxic debts in the UK (which unlike popular belief they could have done as they seem to have a bit of legislation for everything else that is going on), & bailed out misfeasant bankers (still paying their bonusses as they made huge losses) & let manufacturing rot.

I think Labour forget that they get lots of party money from Manufacturing unions & not city bankers. The fact they bailed out the bankers just serves to show that they did it to save their own backsides after failing the electorate & failing to limit toxic loans. In effect they made a very big mistake with their 'lassiez faire' politics.

It really grates with me everytime I see a formula one car with RBS on the side knowing that the public purse & my taxes paid for that when there are a lot more worthwhile places that money could have been spent!!!

Labour.

Not perfect by any means, but Jesus, look at the alternatives. Best option we've got.

Hmm, increased immigration, increased the amount of jobless people, went into a recession, wrongfully went to war, high taxes and duty.

Yeh clearly good??

BNP, only party that can get us out of the mess we are in, anyone wanting labour must be dumb sun reader as they are about to bankrupt the country, please be more educated and dont just think about your dole money

Yeah but I like lots of pakistanis, afro-Caribbeans, polish, africans, indians etc, and rumar has it that they'd not get a very good deal under the BNP. Can't think why, doh!

Vote liebore you know you can trust them:rolleyes:

Blair's fight to keep his oil cash secret: Former PM's deals are revealed as his earnings since 2007 reach £20million

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1259030/Tony-Blairs-secret-dealings-South-Korean-oil-firm-UI-Energy-Corp.html#ixzz0ic27OPTG

This from the comments section said it all really:

When Blair took over the country was rich and the politicians were not. Now the politicians are rich, some, like Blair are fabulously wealthy and the country is bankrupt. Go figure, as the Americans say.

Archived