Who do you want IN next general election!!

General Election, who do you want??  

115 members have voted

1. 1. General Election, who do you want??

That's quite interesting, the graph shows that since mid 2009 Labour support has been rising and Tory support falling :thumbsup:

Like I said wait for the budget.......

I want to give failing banks lots of money & especially the bankers who have got us in this mess....bonuses all around.

Petrol up 3p a litre to hit the stuggling in life, so food costs will rise.

Manufacturing (who donate most to the Labour Parties running costs)...erm we've got no money left sorry......

Watch the polls then.....you know I'm right!!!!

Of course you are :)

So you don't think Labour will put fuel duty up at the impending budget? I like your optimism!

Fuel price up= cost of food up. Another tax to hit the poor & not affect the toffs!!!!!

Surely all of us need to look at the policies and decide, for example here's two links which quite clearly show that the Tory policy makers will stop the rebuilding of some schools in Sheffield whilst at the same time lining their own pockets with half a million quid each.

Quite why anyone would want to support these policies is beyond me unless they are one of those that will benefit by this.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2009/11/25/old-pals-tax-115875-21848294/

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/Fears-for-future-of-schools.6167087.jp

So if you would rather see your childrens schools rebuilt, than rich Tories becoming even richer then clearly you should vote Labour or Libdems, if you are voting for one of the major parties.

So what you're saying is - don't tell people who you're voting for :confused: because you will always alienate around 70% of the people...:thumbsup:

Smart business people don't stick political banners in their windows. Obviously this doesn't apply to you.

Archived