Who do you want IN next general election!!

General Election, who do you want??  

115 members have voted

1. 1. General Election, who do you want??

Surely all of us need to look at the policies and decide, for example here's two links which quite clearly show that the Tory policy makers will stop the rebuilding of some schools in Sheffield whilst at the same time lining their own pockets with half a million quid each.

Quite why anyone would want to support these policies is beyond me unless they are one of those that will benefit by this.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2009/11/25/old-pals-tax-115875-21848294/

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/Fears-for-future-of-schools.6167087.jp

So if you would rather see your childrens schools rebuilt, than rich Tories becoming even richer then clearly you should vote Labour or Libdems, if you are voting for one of the major parties.

Yes we do, but we don’t need people like you steering people to left wing rags with the same political agenda as you.

Judge labour on their record

Judge the other parties on their manifestos which will be released as soon as Gordon Brown calls the election, which is only a few days away.

Surely all of us need to look at the policies and decide, for example here's two links which quite clearly show that the Tory policy makers will stop the rebuilding of some schools in Sheffield whilst at the same time lining their own pockets with half a million quid each.

Quite why anyone would want to support these policies is beyond me unless they are one of those that will benefit by this.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2009/11/25/old-pals-tax-115875-21848294/

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/Fears-for-future-of-schools.6167087.jp

So if you would rather see your childrens schools rebuilt, than rich Tories becoming even richer then clearly you should vote Labour or Libdems, if you are voting for one of the major parties.

I'd be very wary of voting Lib Dem as that would only assist the Tory party.

I live in Hallam but will not be voting tactically for the yellow Tories (Lib dems), but will still vote Labour. Maybe more interesting than usual as the boundaries have changed.

Smart business people don't stick political banners in their windows. Obviously this doesn't apply to you.

Oh dear, that means that Sir Terry Leahy, Sir Stuart Rose, Damon Buffini, Tony Hayward and Sir Richard Branson must be stupid!

I have to admit you're right. After all, if these people are supporting the Tories, it proves they're not smart....well spotted.

:rolleyes:

You really are running scared, aren't you? 'cause that's the second time you've made that (false) comment.

Is it 'cause Libore could end up being 3rd?

With all this scaremongering, I've decided that I'm voting for the LibDims. Which will be the first time I will not have spoilt my paper since the late 80s.

Thank you for convincing me I should do so:thumbsup:.

You really are running scared, aren't you? 'cause that's the second time you've made that (false) comment.

Is it 'cause Libore could end up being 3rd?

With all this scaremongering, I've decided that I'm voting for the LibDims. Which will be the first time I will not have spoilt my paper since the late 80s.

Thank you for convincing me I should do so:thumbsup:.

No, not scared. The reality in this country is that there are only 2 parties which can form a government. Clegg has already intimated that in the event of no party having an outright majority he will support the party with the largest share. So even you should be able to work out that voting Lib Dem makes it more likely we'll get a Tory government.

It's not rocket science so keep up.

Archived