Glucosamine, does it work?

I am a great believer in the thought that if you think that it will do you good - then it probably will.

Kind of agree with you on this. If it worked as well as some people think the NHS would be using it as it's much cheaper to buy than the drugs they pay for.

The placebo effect in action I think :hihi: or maybe I'm just getting old and cynical :(

Kind of agree with you on this. If it worked as well as some people think the NHS would be using it as it's much cheaper to buy than the drugs they pay for.

The placebo effect in action I think :hihi: or maybe I'm just getting old and cynical :(

In a lot of cases it is just regression to the mean.

I'm not a mardy arse, but I have been in terrible pain over the last few days. I take many vitimin suppliments, but I could hardly walk today, however I have used Gloscoamite gell and am a hell of a lot better.

Any comments guys?

Ive taken it for around 10 years, and I would say it works, but you have to take it for a least four months for any effect. I also take chondroitin with it.(both for bones)

Archived