EDL march - Bolton 20th March 2010

and , of course , the Guardian would never promote their left wing aganda would they :roll:

The people in the film are EDL, and they do more than the Guardian ever could to condemn their organisation as a bunch of thuggish fascists. Any pretence that they only stage peaceful demos is blown out of the water forever.

A very accurate analysis. I think though that the leadership are at risk of losing control of at least some of the movement, now that Combat18, the National Front and the British Freedom Fighters are sniffing around. There's already been some rucking between the Chelsea Headhunters (racist football firm) and some non-white EDL activists.

it is true that the organisers are having trouble keeping out the thuggish element,in newcastle saturday loads were spoiling for a fight...but the police kept a lid on it...reported in the sunday sun...north east paper....

the edl numbers are growing though every time they meet...probably march again when england play in the world cup..

So they've found a Sikh and a few blacks who dont like Muslims? It doesn't necessarily give their message any more credence.

the edl just like a saturday afternoon tear up...and a few pints...have we been transported back to the seventies...get out mi slade socks:hihi:

get out mi slade socks:hihi:

oh god no *covers eyes*

im starting to get worried now, no not about the violence.........you and yer slade socks BF and his trunks.......its enough to make a grown man cry

no theyre not, they SAY theyre against "radical" islam, but EVERYTHING ive seen featuring them has been against islam in general

multicultural eh?

any muslims involved in their group?

can things not be multicultural without muslims being involved?!

the edl just like a saturday afternoon tear up...and a few pints...have we been transported back to the seventies...get out mi slade socks:hihi:

I think you're right easty, I'm sure the majority of EDL (and UAF) supporters wouldn't consider themselves extremists, but they certainly like a beer fuelled ruckus of an afternoon..cum on feel the noize ;)

oh god no *covers eyes*

im starting to get worried now, no not about the violence.........you and yer slade socks BF and his trunks.......its enough to make a grown man cry

..I'm afraid we're 70's throwbacks mel :hihi:

Archived