EDL march - Bolton 20th March 2010

The EDL are the only ones to stand up to these vile scumbags our Government and the police won't do a damn thing about them even though they constantly abuse our troops threaten more terrorist attacks and threaten to kill us all! it's about time our Government stood up to them rather than sweeping these issues under the carpet then there would be no need for any demos.

Islam4UK, Choudary's extremist organisation was banned by the government in January this year. :thumbsup:

All the lads that i know who support the EDL don't like the BNP and do not want to be associated with them.

If you go on the EDL page on facebook you will see that the vast majority are against the BNP it's a minority that give the vast majority a bad name.

I am not a football hooligan or BNP supporter i am family man who has had enough of scum like Naik & Choudary takeing the mick out of our country! & taking the mick out of the benefits system that is what really grates with me especially as there are millions of hardworking familys struggling to make ends meet while vile scum like Choudary is living a cushy life! even though he hates our country & the way we live.:mad:

The EDL are the only ones to stand up to these vile scumbags our Government and the police won't do a damn thing about them even though they constantly abuse our troops threaten more terrorist attacks and threaten to kill us all! it's about time our Government stood up to them rather than sweeping these issues under the carpet then there would be no need for any demos.

Do you think the actions of the EDL are likely to promote good relations between communities or harm them? Or did you not think it through that far?

Actually they have had one positive effect - while the EDL were going on their last hate fueled jaunt around Dudley, by way of protest plenty of others of all faiths, races and persuasions met up to celebrate each others cultures. Well done the EDL!

Yes, that's a good outcome Bozo.

It's funny, I noticed after the 'I cant wear my England shirt because of Muslims' stories on forums like this that most people rounded on the hoax mongers, it was quite refreshing to see..a couple of years ago rumours like that went pretty much unchallenged.

Here's the EDL throwing bottles and coins at the police:

http://www.thesamosa.co.uk/index.php/news-and-features/society/218-dear-edl-is-this-how-you-want-muslims-to-observe-british-law.html

There are clearly valid concerns about aspects of sharia law - but might I suggest the good people of Stoke will be more worried by thugs trying to beat up police officers on their streets than the finer points of Islamic finance?

All the lads that i know who support the EDL don't like the BNP and do not want to be associated with them.

If you go on the EDL page on facebook you will see that the vast majority are against the BNP it's a minority that give the vast majority a bad name.

I am not a football hooligan or BNP supporter i am family man who has had enough of scum like Naik & Choudary takeing the mick out of our country! & taking the mick out of the benefits system that is what really grates with me especially as there are millions of hardworking familys struggling to make ends meet while vile scum like Choudary is living a cushy life! even though he hates our country & the way we live.:mad:

They are scumbags - and you're publically supporting tossers who behave like this - http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/staffordshire/8476873.stm

The EDL's Sikh poster boy Guramit Singh (ooh we can't be racist morons we've got a darkie) said on his Facebook page - ''the muzzies wanna keep away from me im just looking for an excuse im ****ed off at the mo **** the pakis … i just think we shud burn the ***** now!! ''

and ''hey amir how many times have u ****ed your sister today, ure all a bunch of pedos, **** off back to pakistan!!''

Sounds like he might be rather like 'vile scum' eh, M^rk?

They constantly abuse our troops? Change the 'troops' for cops and you could be talking about the retards in the EDL who were trying to overturn the police van in the video.

Archived