EDL march - Bolton 20th March 2010

I doubt it, since I've already posted the details of an EDL leader who beats his own missus up.

EDL cretins would probably be excited by seeing a woman brutally killed.

We all are, but English Defence League seems to suggest they have little interest in what happens outside of the boundaries of this green and pleasant land.

If you are appalled and outraged at the treatment of women in Iran do you:

1/

Lobby the government in this country and in Iran and appeal for action?

or

2/

Gather in a large group, chant anti-islamic garbage and heave bottles at the police?

We all are, but English Defence League seems to suggest they have little interest in what happens outside of the boundaries of this green and pleasant land.

we all know BF that the EDL just like a good tear up...on the streets of this green and pleasant land...EDL are no different from other protest groups who just like to target the old bill....remember the 80s when people enjoyed taking it to the police wether it was brixton,orgreave or hadfields....any old excuse to throw bricks at the coppers....nothing has changed in 30 years...only i cant get my crombie on..:hihi:

If you are appalled and outraged at the treatment of women in Iran do you:

1/

Lobby the government in this country and in Iran and appeal for action?

or

2/

Gather in a large group, chant anti-islamic garbage and heave bottles at the police?

Yeah, come on The PIT, which one sounds like a good plan to you?

Yeah, come on The PIT, which one sounds like a good plan to you?

Lobbying the Government over it is anti Islam in Iranian eyes anyway.

Or I could join a pro islam group the anti nazi league and through bottles at the police and beat anyone up who I disagree with.

Or just sit on a beech and think stuff it.

The best way they can stop such treatment is by campaigning for better asylum rights and opposing inappropriate deportations. I have not noticed the EDL championing any such campaigns.

Archived