EDL march - Bolton 20th March 2010

the edl are a multicultural peoples movement who oppose radical islam ie sharia law

compulsory wearing of the burka for women

all homosexuals to be killed

the list goes on do your research

They are a bunch of Nazi

http://lancasteruaf.blogspot.com/2010/03/nazi-protestors-are-definitely-edl.html

thugs

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/754435/Patriotic-EDL-exposed-as-racist-violent-thugs-English-Defence-League.html?OTC-RSS&ATTR=News

that the local Council and Community leaders want to see banned

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/s/1200338_bishop_in_plea_for_ban_on_edl_rally

Are you a muppet or what? No one is forcing any sharia law onto Britain and the one about compulsory wearing of burkas really had me in stitches.

Get a life and stop spreading **** about that is untrue.

You need to get a few brain cells first then do your own research. :loopy:

Just because no one has so far managed to impose sharia upon the UK doesn't mean some people aren't trying.

see there you go because i stated a factual point regarding radical islam you start getting abusive all ive tried to do is start a healthy debate on radical islam in the uk

dont we have enough "healthy" debates on radical islam / islam on here already?

normally at least 2 a day

without trying to shoehorn it in under the guise of an EDL march?

They are a bunch of Nazi thugs that the local Council and Community leaders want to see banned

I didn't realise things had got so bad in this country that we have councils wanting to ban a group because of its political beliefs. I'd better go and dig out my firearms.

thats why the edl have some muslim members and Siehk,hindu,christian

there has been a media blackout lately on the edl the only press they have had has been bad and untrue the government want the muslim vote at all costs otherwise they are sunk

why do ya think imigration is at an all time high and its muslim countrys that the people are coming from 2+2 people

thats why the edl have some muslim members and Siehk,hindu,christian

there has been a media blackout lately on the edl the only press they have had has been bad and untrue the government want the muslim vote at all costs otherwise they are sunk

why do ya think imigration is at an all time high and its muslim countrys that the people are coming from 2+2 people

No, it isn't.

I didn't realise things had got so bad in this country that we have councils wanting to ban a group because of its political beliefs. I'd better go and dig out my firearms.

I perhaps should have been clearer, they want to ban the EDL demonstration

Archived