EDL march - Bolton 20th March 2010

well time will tell anyway its our kids futures we should be thinking of can any of you remember the england you grew up in hasnt it changed

why have you used a future possible EDL demo to spew forth EVERY anti muslim / immigration lie / stereotype thats already been said on here a million times?

its not a future possible demo its going to happeni dont mind moderate muslims its the radicals i have a problem with

so why you on about england changing blah blah blah

that to me conjures up an image thatb you dont like immigrants full stop

which funnily enough is how the EDL demos conjure up an image too

its not a future possible demo its going to happeni dont mind moderate muslims its the radicals i have a problem with

And how is you stamping around with a bunch of footy hooligans and right wing nobs going to exert a positive influence on anything at all, let alone radical Muslims?

the edl are a multicultural peoples movement who oppose radical islam ie sharia law

compulsory wearing of the burka for women

all homosexuals to be killed

the list goes on do your research

So why are they not targetting Christianty & Catholicism as well? What makes me laugh is they blah vile blah on about Radical Islam. WTF is Radical Islam if it is the above like you have claimed as I have stated above why do they not target the other mainstream religions they all have the similiar beliefs.....

Goons like the EDL are itching for any excuse to cause a riot. We all know that Sharia Law is not going to happen in the UK. So Whats the fuss?

If they are a multicultural peoples movement.......I am the Queen :rolleyes:

Tramps like them will not get fair.....The EDL is a just an excuse for a pis!s up for ugly, overweight, brainless goons.

Archived