EDL march - Bolton 20th March 2010

my motivation is to get other peoples opinions on this subject i obviously have my opinions and because they dont fit with your ideas you all get shirty lmao. snafu.

and if you think the edl are all football hooligans then u are very mistaken you are blinded by the media spin this corrupt government put out take it from me in time you will all be eating your words

Well fine I'll rephrase the question.

In what way do you think stomping around shouting 'down with radical islam' or whatever going to help anything?

Well fine I'll rephrase the question.

In what way do you think stomping around shouting 'down with radical islam' or whatever going to help anything?

The chanting quoted in the article I have just linked to is a bit less specific:

"If you all hate Pakis clap your hands" and "I hate Pakis more than you"

Well its better than just sticking your head in the sand about it.

I disagree, sticking your head in the sand would do nothing.

The EDL IMO actually have a negative impact, they are going to drive young Muslims to hatred.

In any case I'm not sticking my head in the sand. Also you didn't answer my question (I know you're not scorpio but you clearly think that this is a good idea too) so I will ask you.

In what way do you think the EDL will/can help anything at all?

Attaching labels like "racist" and "Fascist" to anyone criticizing massive immigration and Multiculturalism has become so common on here.

Any "right-winger" gets slimed with such accusations. Curiously though, the reverse is almost never true. Even though Marxism may have killed 100 million people during the 20th century and failed in every single society in which it has been tried out, there seems to be little stigma attached to being a "Leftist". :roll:

Its funny how certern people on here attach labels like "racist" and "Fascist" to anyone criticizing massive immigration and Multiculturalism has become so common on here

Any "right-winger" gets slimed with such accusations. Curiously though, the reverse is almost never true. Even though Marxism may have killed 100 million people during the 20th century and failed in every single society in which it has been tried out, there seems to be little stigma attached to being a "Leftist". :roll:

Perhaps because many of victims of "Communist" Governments were leftists that were campaigning against them?

Archived