Irvines lost it!!

scottf

He obviously never played on that sandpit Oldham had at Boundary Park in the early 90s then... :hihi:

Thats what i was thinking when i read it, god that pitch was terrbile wasn't it, how they were allowed to carry on playing on that "cow field" is beyond me, playing in snow seems safer :hihi:

jeffers was at everton the same time as Irvine was there as coach .

He was there when Arsenal loaned him back, not when he was a quality prospect.

The time Irvine was coach there, Jeffers' record was 2 goals in 22 appearances (both in the cup I may add)

well when Irvine was at Everton with him he was a top class finisher, pity he lost it years ago (Jeffers!!)

As said, he wasn't there when he was a 'top class' finisher

I think both sets of coaching staff have been at the whisky...

Read this from Gary Speed????????????

"Football pitches tend to be the same wherever you are.

They're all the same size, are covered in grass and have a goal at either end.

So that's something where going to have to look at"

Whats all that about then Gaz lol............:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Pure comedy gold from Speed :D

well i haven't seen anything of this quality finishing in his time at hillsborough but then maybe if he spent abit more time on the pitch irvine could be proved right, guess he is trying to boost his confidence if he does end up using him.

love the speed comment, brilliant:hihi:

He has just been on Radio sheffield saying that Franny Jeffers is a 'Top class finisher' and that he 'will get us goals' :hihi::hihi:

Ah well, time to look for a new manager- this one has obviously cracked under the strain already!!

;) ;) ;) ;)

Ive been told he is a top class finisher........................................................................................................................................................................................................in training sessions:hihi:

Archived