Anybody remember the real Bob Hudson?

Texas

Hi,

Bob Hudson is not dead! He was married to my aunt for a few years and they had two children, "Yorkie" Hudson from the Bill, that is Mark and Charlotte Hudson who, amongst other things narrates the programme "Dinner Date". Yes he is real and happily still alive and kicking.

He is now 80 years old and so has been retired for quiet a while (some of you may find this astonishing but he was never forthcoming about his real age)! Is still funny, charming and full of life.

---------- Post added 26-03-2013 at 15:35 ----------

Hillpig - I am replying to a P.M. From Hillpig (I haven't done 5 posts yet so cannot reply directly to P.M.'s yet). Mark is still acting and is currently in a play I think in Wakefield. He recently appeared in Coronation Street playing the "dodgy" Internet date when he hit Kirk Who tried to rescue Beth from him - hilarious it was.

He is my first cousin and we are a close family.

Hi,

Bob Hudson is not dead! He was married to my aunt for a few years and they had two children, "Yorkie" Hudson from the Bill, that is Mark and Charlotte Hudson who, amongst other things narrates the programme "Dinner Date". Yes he is real and happily still alive and kicking.

He is now 80 years old and so has been retired for quiet a while (some of you may find this astonishing but he was never forthcoming about his real age)! Is still funny, charming and full of life.

---------- Post added 26-03-2013 at 15:35 ----------

Hillpig - I am replying to a P.M. From Hillpig (I haven't done 5 posts yet so cannot reply directly to P.M.'s yet). Mark is still acting and is currently in a play I think in Wakefield. He recently appeared in Coronation Street playing the "dodgy" Internet date when he hit Kirk Who tried to rescue Beth from him - hilarious it was.

He is my first cousin and we are a close family.

Thanks for that, I am glad he is doing well.

Hi all

Just to clarify further from Lesley60's post:

I'm Bob Hudson's daughter and have just spoken to him - alive and quite well (couple of extra heart attacks recently but all good now!).

He's 75, not 80, and living in Broomhill. He's not online so can't join in this thread personally but I mentioned Warday and Texas' reminiscences - trying to work out who you are... as for RubyDazzler, he's very sorry but can't remember 'borrowing' any bedside tables, but being twice divorced could have lost in the spoil-dividing!

Nice to read positive comments, and thankfully not referring to a real R.I.P.

Archived