Nitrobaits fishing tackle shop - S5

I think some of the comments on here about kerfoots are wrong.

Okay - Kerfoots may not have a vast selction of rods and poles on display but they do have a comprehensive range of terminal tackle, these are your main items and it's difficult to find shops with with a good selection.

As for the people gossiping, there are some regular anglers and customers that have a chat - if you need to know anything, these people are always willing to help out and includes some good match anglers and a good overview of most venues within a 100 mile radius of Sheffield, how can that be a downside? Lets be honest, for major items of tackle there's knowhere cheaper than everywhere else and it's often cheaper to shop around, for terminal tackle though, you need a shop that is reliable and generally well stocked up which is what kerfoots delivers.

i'm a regular at kerfoots and i resent being called a hanger on. gary and scott have been personal friends for many years so it's only natural i should stop and have a chat when i call in.

No one is calling you a hanger on mate. its just there isnt a lot of room in the shop and I have been in a few times to buy something only to come out without it as I couldnt get past to look, and I shouldnt have to ask to get by should I?

NitroBaits has its Hangers on too. but they do make way for customers..

Archived