Parcels to Zimbabwe ,will you help them??

I'll pm you my email address and if you just email me something I can get it on to my intranet at work and start the ball rolling there.

If you tell me what things you need i.e boxes to send the parcels or tape etc as well then I can ask for that.

Thanks to John and sue on the forum who came and took 10 parcels to post !

Thanks to Sally who also is on her way to get 5 parcels as we speak !

and thanks to a certain store holder who has donated 20 fleecey baby grows to the babies in the baby home .

Read it again, h2m. She said

In other words if they'd voted the 'wrong' way in the election all aid would have been stopped by their Government, including US food aid. It's a way of life we fortunates in the West cannot possibly imagine. We can't help everyone in the world, and have to choose whether to go with the impersonal large organisations or smaller more personalised ones. Along with the Goodwill Villages in India that I assist, I'm very glad to help teeny in her efforts in Zimbabwe, albeit, in my small way.

Cheers for that ;)

I apologise for my ignorance:D

1 sachets Calpol or generic Galpol ( poundland)

2 sachets Ibuprofen again generic ( poundland )

3 bandages ( for the street clinics)

4 savlon or generic tubes

5 Medical gloves

6 tubes of e45

7 plasters

8 People to make up parcels for children and send them!!

These come to mind the list changes daily when I speak with people out there , for example today we have been asked to provide toilet pads for a little girl called Promrose, who has a spainal injury , which means she may never walk and cannot tell if she needs the toilet, now we were given 4 bags of pads last week which is great as we can get them there next week as I hope to travel next friday to Zimbabwe. Its great we can supply a need . our main concern is for the street kids who will be sleeping out in what can be a cold african night.

As said the other day, I will donate several large boxes of surgical latex gloves and you can also have a large roll of 30m of plaster if it'd be of use, or a pack of boxes of assorted individual plasters. Or both! :D

Thanks hun offer gratefully accepted lol

Archived