New Car key Replacement

Losing your Ford Mondeo Car key in London is not recommended. I had this problem last month after I borrowed my Brother-in-law's car last month while he was on a trip to Europe and it cost me over £100 in parking tickets before I found a decent service to sort this out. I spent ages ringing around the rip-off dealerships for quote before finally using a roadside company called AutoKey Squad. I was very happy with the response speed and quality of work. The boffin arrived took less than thirty minutes to get me a new key. he cut it on the spot using some sort of special machine in the van there and then. I thought he would need to take the lock away and didn't even realise this could be done before to be honest. They are experienced pros. BUT WARNING: they only seem to operate around the South East of England. Our work delivery driver tried to use them in Glasgow and it seemd like they had nobody in that region to help which was useless. He had to end up going to the dealer.

If your remote fob has stopped working and you need to get it going again they also have gots loads of useful info about you can reprogramme it without speding money here: autokeysquaddotcodotuk/free-remote-car-key-fob-programming-guides

Archived