Tories 'airbrushed' ethnic minority candidates from campaign leaflets

If you are going to cast aspersions, perhaps you'll have the good grace tell me what you think my agenda is?

And it's nice to see you back track from your original stance that all Tory grass root supporters were racist.

Don't forget to say what you think my agenda is?

Your agenda could be because you are a Tory (probably a bit embarrassed to come straight out with it!)

I haven't 'backtracked' I said early it was a generalisation, but in many cases it is an accurate one.

Your agenda could be because you are a Tory (probably a bit embarrassed to come straight out with it!)

I haven't 'backtracked' I said early it was a generalisation, but in many cases it is an accurate one.

Is this more prejudice? If someone disagrees with you, you label them a Tory. You seem to jump to a lot of conclusions about things.

Yawnnnnnnnnnnn. Go and troll on another thread.

Oh right, you think that me standing up to your baseless allegations constitutes trolling, but your behaviour on this thread doesn't. That's a very singular point of view.

Interestingly, this poster seems to think that OP is a load of nonsense. Has he got an agenda as well?

A pretty weak attempt by the Labour Party to stop the news-rays from shrivelling up the slugs Hoon, Byers and Hewitt. Not much luck with that then. Ha ha.

The OP is 'nonsense' presumably because it doen't fit your agenda.

I stand by what I said certainly, that in my opinion many grassroots Tories ARE racist, yes.

Does that also apply to anybody who casts their vote in favour of the Tories?

This thread seems the perfect counterpart to the Cultural Marxist one. Polarized enemies are usually eerily alike when you scratch the surface. Both sides project everything they won't acknowledge in themselves onto the other side. If a person/cause/group lacks any ability to honestly appraise their own flaws while still attacking their opponents in a black & white fashion, it's a red flag. (No pun intended).

There are people on the left who have every bit as much capacity to be bigoted, sexist, mendacious, nasty, rotten, ignorant, megalomaniac, sociopathic or deluded, just as there are on the right. When someone says 'they are wicked just because they are brand X, we are good just because we are brand Y' it's likely to be someone who doesn't realize the extent to which they're looking in the mirror.

I think if you replace the word stupid for racist in my sig it still works.

Hang on a moment... I thought the BNP were meant to be the racist ones?

Do you have any evidence for your claims or are you just prejudiced against anyone who isn't in your beloved Labour Party?

Yes I must agree with you alchresearch. Quite sad and pathetic really. You know when the petty and childish "racist" arguments come out to play then the accusors have nothing constructive left to say.

Never mind the fact that they devalue the term racism........

Archived