Tories 'airbrushed' ethnic minority candidates from campaign leaflets

Odd how this story seems to be only reported in the guradian with no images to backup the claim. No other reputable news sites have picked this up.

I'm still not going to form an opinion until I have seen the supposed airbrushed images, but if this is already 2 days old and no one else is looking to report it, it would seem to be a none story and nothing more than a badly thought out smear attempt at the Labour supporting Guardian newspaper.

Well your not likely to find such a report in the Daily Hate or the Torygraph are you!

Trouble is a title like that, that they removed dark faces is enough to get them lots of votes, some people wont even bother looking at the details, they`ll assume that the tories arent fond of people with lots of melanin in their skins and vote on the strength of that alone.

Yes I thought the same, as must the Tories have.

A leopard never loses it's spots. Smarmy Dave may like us all to think that they have changed but the grass roots members are as racist as they always have been.

Well your not likely to find such a report in the Daily Hate or the Torygraph are you!

No you're not going to find it in the Telegraph - it's a rubbish non-story.

Incidentally the Torygraph doesn't publish non-jobs either like the guadrian does. The telegraph is at least reasonably balanced in its news reporting.

Incidentally the Torygraph doesn't publish non-jobs either like the guadrian does. The telegraph is at least reasonably balanced in its news reporting.

Yes of course it is!:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Yes of course it is!:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I agree it has a slight right wing bias in its editorial, but its news reporting is reasonably balanced. When taken as a source of news in conjunction with the heavily left-wing biased BBC, you can get somewhere near a balance. The guardian is so left - wing as to be embarrassing.

I like it!!!!:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Not saying that the Guardian is balanced either however - you just read the torygraph and the mail if you want a right wing bordering on racist slant on the news, and the guardian if you want a more liberal approach (although when it comes to Ireland and Catholics, they have also been known to spout a bit of ill placed hate!)...

Archived