Tories 'airbrushed' ethnic minority candidates from campaign leaflets

They were caught by the Private Eye grabbing other media stories and attaching made up journo names to them... Not saying that other papers haven't done this, but maybe the plagurism is less obvious with others?

Please provide proof of your accusations so we can all make our own minds up.

Yes I thought the same, as must the Tories have.

A leopard never loses it's spots. Smarmy Dave may like us all to think that they have changed but the grass roots members are as racist as they always have been.

You had better be careful that you don't say that to anyone's face rather than from behind your keyboard because comments like that are likely to get you a smack in the gob.

Why then do they host BNP Councillor, Richard Barnbrook's blog?

http://my.telegraph.co.uk/cllr_richard_barnbrook/blog/2009/11/17/iraq_and_afghanistan_remembering_the_real_cost_of_the_wars

Incidentally, the comments section is hilarious. :hihi:

To be honest Wildcat I'd host it for the ratings alone. :) The more mainstream exposure the BNP gets the better it is for all of us.

http://my.telegraph.co.uk/cllr_richard_barnbrook/blog/2009/11/17/iraq_and_afghanistan_remembering_the_real_cost_of_the_wars

1 this is not a news story

2 They have someone blogging on an obscure part of the website

3 It is not in the main newspaper

4 it by no means reflects the view of the telegraph

5 you are clutching at straws here

6 Is that the best you can come with as a non-story purporting to be news?

7 What a joke

They were caught by the Private Eye grabbing other media stories and attaching made up journo names to them... Not saying that other papers haven't done this, but maybe the plagurism is less obvious with others?

I think I had better ask the question again

The telegraph is slightly right wing - please show me an untrue right wing biased non-story in the telegraph, like the one that this thread refers to.

Anyone?

It's relevant as 'airbrushing' ethic tories from literature is in a similar vein - the article I posted is one of their most famous racist comments (from the days when they could just come straight out with it!) but today they have to be more sly about it... They simply do not want to danage their core vote... And it seems that they don't believe their core vote can cope seeing anyone who isn't white...

Have you not read this article - it is a total Lie - a made up story.

Yes I thought the same, as must the Tories have.

A leopard never loses it's spots. Smarmy Dave may like us all to think that they have changed but the grass roots members are as racist as they always have been.

Because the only insult you have for anyone who disagrees with you is to call them racist ... you really are a prize pillock :roll:

The Torygraph is very right wing, the mail right wing bordering on racist... Don't think that's too difficult to understand?

What you mean is it's racist because you disagree with it. The usual way of the lefties to attempt to discredit something, play the racist card.

Perhaps because he is an elected representative? :huh:

Why shouldn't they host his blog. If they banned it, that would be censorship. Do you advocate censorship WC?

If they were so right wing and racist, they'd ban any slightly left leaning blogs.

It's relevant as 'airbrushing' ethic tories from literature is in a similar vein - the article I posted is one of their most famous racist comments (from the days when they could just come straight out with it!) but today they have to be more sly about it... They simply do not want to danage their core vote... And it seems that they don't believe their core vote can cope seeing anyone who isn't white...

Yeah they lock all their ethnic minority councillors, MPs, Lords etc in a cupboard under the stairs so no one ever sees 'em :loopy:

You really have fell for this one haven't you LS.

Archived