Calling all those with dry skin/eczema - advise please

why not try Lush products,,they are all made by natural ingredients,,,i am using one at the moment made with porridge oats which is superb for itchy dry skin,,,call into the shop i am sure they will offer u the best advise as to whats good for your skin,,,,they smell so delicious too

There is a soap bar available on ebay as (it comes from East Asia and isnt available in this country that I'm aware of after having searched for it), which I have given to several people suffering from severe eczema and has helped to relieve the symptoms considerably. Its called Polytar soap bar and doesnt dry the skin etc but makes it more flexible and soft. There is someone selling this product from the UK at the moment so take a look at this item number:120541891979 and if you do decide to use it, let us know how you got along. All the best.

I believe coal tar is banned in this country because it contains a carcinogenic chemical.

I believe coal tar is banned in this country because it contains a carcinogenic chemical.

I don't think it would be an altogether ban, because recently I got the T Gel shampoo for dry scalp and it is based on coal tar, they sell it in Boots and probably other places too. Surely it wouldn't be on sale if it were dangerous? Perhaps the coal tar is treated in a certain way?:confused:

I don't think it would be an altogether ban, because recently I got the T Gel shampoo for dry scalp and it is based on coal tar, they sell it in Boots and probably other places too. Surely it wouldn't be on sale if it were dangerous? Perhaps the coal tar is treated in a certain way?:confused:

I think it's just coal tar fragrance.

Hi I suffer with eczema too , like you i use E45 bath oil and the wash but I've also started using 'Jason' products which contain no Laureths/Laureth Sulphates and no perfume but still smell fantastic as it's all natural fragrances.I buy it from Wicker Herbalsits in town, they do a full range! I also use Biotherm moisturiser for my face which is wonderful but very expensive. I also put lavendar or oil nice smelling oils in the bath too which makes me feel much more relaxed and I smell nice too!

HTH

Jojo

Archived