Any bars looking for a hiphop dj?

adamkharchi

Im looking to get off me arse and fill a hole in sheffields hiphop scene. Ive been into hiphop for many many years and used to go out alot to nights such as phonetics (back at poo na na). Now, as me and me mates discuss alot, there is sod all out there in terms of decent hiphop nights, compared to a few years ago, (im not talking about crappy commercial nights) apart from the tuesday club.

Anyway, ive got some mix cds to give if any bar etc. is willing to listen or if anyone knows of any place to hand em into. Just to get you interested i mix old skool and underground hiphop; and im heavily into the turntablism scene also. Must also note ive got a pair of pioneer cdj800's, so its not your normal vinyl il be playing.

Any questions asked, will be answered, and if no one replies (hopefully someone can help me or give advise), il be out handing mix cds to places i feel may accomodate the style of music il be playing anyway soon.

Cheers, Adam

Archived