Yorkshire's Finest

cressida please can you make some more comment about your link - it's against Forum rules to start a thread without offering some opinion or comment.

I thought I'd commented twice

I don't usually watch the TV Home Video programmes but wonder if this was likely to be shown

I suppose it's quite amusing if you have some sort of anti-police mentality, but I wonder how the people at the other side of the flood felt when the cavalry didn't turn up to save them?

Oh, hope I've not put a damper on the fun! :)

I don't have an "anti-police mentality" and I thought it was hilarious when I first saw it, which I think was actually on a local news programme at the time of the floods, and still think it funny.

It's probably the fact that there were quite obviously people waiting at the side of the road, unable to proceed because of the flood, and the police stupidly chose to ignore this fact.

Act like a prat and, police or not, you're going to get mocked - especially in Yorkshire! :hihi:

Archived