Cheap Drink nights in the mid-week?

Wayne Harlin

Its student night in Babylon on a Tuesday, and they got some amazing deals on like £1 for a pint of strong bow, VK's, Becks, etc. a pint of carling for £1.25 and my favourite double vodka redbull £1.99

They got some pretty good deals in normal week nights as well....

hope you'll have a good time

Lava Lounge is really cheap during the week too.

We have bottles of Carlsberg and Fosters for only £1.50. Doubles from £2.00.

Double Vodka NRG £2.20. Vodka and Mixer for £1.30 and Rostov Berry Vodka and Lemonade for only £1.00!! Something for everyone.

And if you happen to be a student, just flash your student card and you'll get an extra 10% off.

And, as if that weren't good enough already - get hold of one of our flyers and you'll get a free shot with your first drink.

A lot of bars only let students in during the week which makes my blood boil, but if you are a student then most bars will do cheap offers

Leaving hardworking folk to pay more

I agree. I live in the city centre so sometimes go out midweek for a few drinks and some games of pool. Many of the places wont let you in unless you have a student card which does really anger me as well.

I just ensure that I never go in them places again, as well as making up some story to tell all my mates so they don't go in either.

A lot of bars only let students in during the week which makes my blood boil, but if you are a student then most bars will do cheap offers

Leaving hardworking folk to pay more

Sorry if I was vague.. Just want to point out that Lava lounge is not exclusively for students!!

A lot of bars only let students in during the week

Im not a student but i get in babylon every time i go in there. even on a tuesday, and drink prises are same as students.

I don't understand why some of the clubs dont let normal people in on a student night?

Archived