Child forced to join in act of worship.

Your lot crucified my God.

:confused:I thought it was your god's son, not your god. And I'm not a Roman egged on by the Jews. And you call me confused.

The empty crucifix denotes his victory over death.

How?

To me it's a barbaric instrument of torture. We don't even put down animals like that these days.

You will die of your self-confessed allergy to the Christian message.

...and you will die despite it.

(I see you've tired of claiming that I have a nut allergy. So soon, too!)

You said you cannot overstep what is not there...

Which means there has to be something there for it to be overstepped, and not that there is nothing there.

...and you are correct about your own confusion.

:oWhere's my diary?:o

Grahame said I got something right. (Ok, so it's based on his lack of comprehension, but it's a start.)

:confused:I thought it was your god's son, not your god. And I'm not a Roman egged on by the Jews. And you call me confused.

How?

To me it's a barbaric instrument of torture. We don't even put down animals like that these days.

...and you will die despite it.

(I see you've tired of claiming that I have a nut allergy. So soon, too!)

Which means there has to be something there for it to be overstepped, and not that there is nothing there.

:oWhere's my diary?:o

Grahame said I got something right. (Ok, so it's based on his lack of comprehension, but it's a start.)

Find out about the divinity of Jesus.

You would crucify (kill) Christianity today if you could.

We know the cross is a barbaric instrument of torture. It was used by BARBARIANS on a beautiful lovely person about whom Pilot admitted he could find no fault.

You continue to find fault where none can be found. You are as bad as the Romans and the Jews.

You are one totally ignorant person.

If you do not take your shoes off when asked, or out of consideration for other people then you are totally lacking in respect.

I did not say that I didn't take my shoes off when asked. That's two false assumptions you have made over one minor point. Why not just reply to what is posted instead of translating it into what you think is posted?

You have no faith so how the heck can I show it any respect.

I said lack of faith. Another example of your lack of comprehension.

Also, I don't mind you not respecting my lack of faith as long as you don't demand that I respect your faith.

My faith is based on Jesus Christ and the testimony of Roman, pagan and Jewish literature.

Which means it commands respect more than my lack of faith, why exactly?

Talking about Moses like that is more evidence of your disrespect.

Mind your own business. You say you're a christian and the OT is for the jews. Moses is in the OT.

I did not say that I didn't take my shoes off when asked. That's two false assumptions you have made over one minor point. Why not just reply to what is posted instead of translating it into what you think is posted?

I said lack of faith. Another example of your lack of comprehension.

Also, I don't mind you not respecting my lack of faith as long as you don't demand that I respect your faith.

Which means it commands respect more than my lack of faith, why exactly?

Mind your own business. You say you're a christian and the OT is for the jews. Moses is in the OT.

Pork, educate comes to mind.

Find out about the divinity of Jesus.

Got any evidence for it, other than 'it says so in the babble so it must be true'?

You would crucify (kill) Christianity today if you could.

:suspect: That makes no sense, even by your standards.

We know the cross is a barbaric instrument of torture.

Precisely.

It was used by BARBARIANS on a beautiful lovely person about whom Pilot admitted he could find no fault.

Got any evidence for it, other than 'it says so in the babble so it must be true'?

You continue to find fault where none can be found. You are as bad as the Romans and the Jews.

:huh:What happened to the barbarians? Are they too busy playing rugby?

You are one totally ignorant person.

I'll act the christian as you 're obviously incapable., and turn the other cheek.

:suspect: That makes no sense, even by your standards.

Precisely.

:huh:What happened to the barbarians? Are they too busy playing rugby?

I'll act the christian as you 're obviously incapable., and turn the other cheek.

Turn both cheeks and lets see the back of them.

Originally postewd by danot

I thouhgt you might..

...and I thouhgt(sic) you might have thought that.
You thought right!.

Originally posted by danot

There's no question to answer. The "?" was deliberately misused.. I was being sarcastic.

Originally posted by redwhine

Mine was not.

Was it not?

You did more than compare them. You claimed they were exactly the same.

Please provide evidence. (I have already asked that, but you chose to refuse to retract the accusation rather than to back it up. So I won't ask for a retraction this time but tell you to stuff your baseless accusation where the wind doesn't blow, as I am confident that there is no evidence.)

Post 304/ first entry.

Are you saying that the abuser/s(teacher/s) would close ranks, leaving the child without support; having nowhere and no-one to turn to?

No.

1) I'm assuming that the question mark means that you are asking a question and not being sarcastic. Forgive me if I'm wrong.

2) My anwer consists of one word of only two letters in the hope that not even you will be able to misconstrue it.

1) Yes, it was a question.. a valid one.

2) would you care to elaberate on NO!.

Any authority that the teacher may have is irrelevent to the matter in hand. You're effectively saying that it's the "authority" that makes the difference, or am I mistaken?

Please supply an English translation if you require a reply as to whether or not you are mistaken. If that's a sarcastic question mark, then please ignore.

Should I have used bigger words?. It's a straight -forward question, it doesn't require an english translation. Care to answer?

My son is eleven and he doesn't have any belief in a god. We got on to the subject of school assembly the other day and I said that if he didn't want to join in the singing of hymns, then he didn't have to. His response was that the teacher would tell him to sing and this has indeed happened after he took my advice.

I don't want to suggest that he doesn't attend assembly but I am livid that some control freak can order him to sing a song about some bloke riding into town on a donkey.

Am I over reacting?

You are unneccessarily putting the teachers in a very difficult situation. I am an agnostic but my daughter attended and sung inassembly.

Archived