Child forced to join in act of worship.

You posted on the wrong thread.

I know they are similar, I sometimes get mixed up myself (especially when I've been to the pub for my dinner)

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Absolutely. Crossed the wires in the old computer and now feels really embarrassed. But this is the same thing - a child forced to sing hymns is the same as forcing a child to do anything religious that should not be forced upon the child.

Now I really must lay off those paracetamol.

Thanks for pointing out the mix up though. I shall have to watch it as these two topics seem to be neck and neck with the same theme - forcing children to participate in religious acts - - - almost.

I am at a loss to know how the Christian message of love can contaminate anyone. (Except for the better.)

Mmmmm. Christian messages ........

Jesus loves you but if you don't welcome him into your heart, he will send you to roast in hellfire for eternity.

You are a bad person. Jesus died on the cross so that you could be reborn. How dare you turn your back on him?

Love your fellow man but not in that way. How dare you be gay? And sexually active as well, you perv. Go straight to hell.

Female? God loves you nearly as much as men but don't get any ideas above your station while ever the pharisses need bowling practice.

You posted on the wrong thread.

I know they are similar, I sometimes get mixed up myself (especially when I've been to the pub for my dinner)

Did someone insist that you had alcohol to accompany your meal just because you were in a pub? Did you report them?

Jesus loves you but if you don't welcome him into your heart, he will send you to roast in hellfire for eternity.

Hell is the grave. Before he rose again Jesus went to Hell which was the grave, or in his case the tomb.

You are a bad person. Jesus died on the cross so that you could be reborn. How dare you turn your back on him?

That is your choice, it is called free will. There is no compulsion in Christianity.

Love your fellow man but not in that way. How dare you be gay? And sexually active as well, you perv. Go straight to hell.

Giving birth and having our own children is the most wonderful thing we can do.

Female? God loves you nearly as much as men but don't get any ideas above your station while ever the pharisses need bowling practice.

The Pharisees were wrong, as you know, and so is murder which brings us back to the Christian message that speaks of love for the human race and our love for others which includes love for our own family.

You said it Bloomdidio (see bold) so how about you promote the genuine article and reject the fake?

Bloomdido. I have been looking at your post and am amazed you can think like that. Imagine for a moment that when you were a small child your parents were like god to you and then let us see what your post looks like if your parents were god.

My parents love me but if I don't love them, they will send me to roast in hellfire for eternity.

No they won’t, but you might lose your inheritance if you abuse them.

You are a bad person. Mummy died when she gave birth to you so you could be born. How dare you say bad things about her?

Love your fellow man but not in that way. How dare you be gay? And sexually active as well, you perv. Go straight to bed.

Female? Dad loves you more than men but beware people aren’t all like dad.

Archived