Child forced to join in act of worship.

That is what eternal means. You seem to have a problem with definitions.

Well the could you explain to me what you mean then when you say God is Eternal and he is in the whole of the bible with context to the verses you say Moses and the Israelites made up.

Well the could you explain to me what you mean then when you say God is Eternal and he is in the whole of the bible with context to the verses you say Moses and the Israelites made up.

Hey. Do not misquote me. I never said that.

Please remove that from your post.

Hey. Do not misquote me. I never said that.

Please remove that from your post.

Why, its a fact you have said Moses and his cohorts have on more than one occasion altered the bible for their own needs.

You have said it, case in point:

With regards to a Commandment issued directly by God.

That is what Moses said.

You do know the Israelites were often in a state of apostasy don't you.

And about the commandment for the killing of the people of Og that is found in the bible.

No I would not kill anyone because it is against my religion.

You say it was of God, I say it was of Moses.[/Quote]

I mean want me to find more examples Grahame?

Just remove it f0rd.

But you did say it. You have said it a few times as far as I can remember. Everytime I give you an example of God ordering genocide or god coming down to kill all of the firstborns you say that it didn't really happen and that those parts were made up.

Just a few more choice quotes:

The Bible recorded what Moses, Aaron and the law givers said. They were wrong to say what they did, and the Bible is a faithful record of their lies.[/Quote] - See above it's in the same thread as those previous quotes.

About the Levitical laws found within the bible.

The Levitical laws on punishment were devised by men and are contrary to the will of God who commanded us not to kill in the 6th commandment. [/Quote]

But you did say it. You have said it a few times as far as I can remember. Everytime I give you an example of God ordering genocide or god coming down to kill all of the firstborns you say that it didn't really happen and that those parts were made up.

I was saying the priests, magistrates and judges were known as God and the atrocities were ordered by man and not by Almighty God and you misunderstood.

I was saying the priests, magistrates and judges were known as God and the atrocities were ordered by man and not by Almighty God and you misunderstood.

"You say it was of God, I say it was of Moses"

Yeah, sure I did. This is why I don't bother engaging with you much anymore Grahame, when you are shown to be wrong you just lie. I can't be bothered today. Have a nice weekend.

Archived