Child forced to join in act of worship.

I am happy that God and Satan are two different entities and that Satan is the father of lies.

If you have a problem with that, then state your case and give your reasons.

Because it doesn't answer the question, it's just you restating your position.

Ok instead well try an example, based on what you say and relate it to the questions.

In this situation we have God, Devil and a guy named Robert. The devil creates a fake God he makes up the backstory and everything he exposes Robert to this fake God, Robert believes in this fake God which is the creation of the Devil, but yet not the real God. How is Robert to know if his belief in god (the fake one) is wrong, if he has been lead to believe it's true by the devil?

Because it doesn't answer the question, it's just you restating your position.

Ok instead well try an example, based on what you say and relate it to the questions.

In this situation we have God, Devil and a guy named Robert. The devil creates a fake God he makes up the backstory and everything he exposes Robert to this fake God, Robert believes in this fake God which is the creation of the Devil, but yet not the real God. How is Robert to know if his belief in god (the fake one) is wrong, if he has been lead to believe it's true by the devil?

Because the true God says not to worship graven images or kill people. The fake god does both those things.

Because the true God says not to worship graven images or kill people. The fake god does both those things.

And how do you know the true God said that? And it isn't just a work of the Devil?

And how do you know the true God said that? And it isn't just a work of the Devil?

If you want to worship graven images and kill people be my guest. (But please don't because you will be doing the work of the devil.)

If you want to worship graven images and kill people be my guest. (But please don't because you will be doing the work of the devil.)

Were you educated in a tyre factory? You still haven't answered the question, do you just not understand what I am asking?

Were you educated in a tyre factory? You still haven't answered the question, do you just not understand what I am asking?

You are the one who is saying ridiculously stupid things, you either need to talk sense or seek help.

You are the one who is saying ridiculously stupid things, you either need to talk sense or seek help.

You are the one who is saying saying Satan is the great deceiver, wouldn't the greatest deception Satan could pull on you would be to have you believe in a concept of God that is totally wrong?

You two do go on! Just call it a draw and forget the bickering girls....It's only about some God or other anyhow!

Gods are like buses, you do not see one for hours then three come along at the same time!:hihi:

If f0rd wants to rewrite thousands of years of religious thought then good luck to him. :hihi:

Archived