Child forced to join in act of worship.

I am happy that God and Satan are two different entities and that Satan is the father of lies.

If you have a problem with that, then state your case and give your reasons.

But why are you happy about that? How do you know you've backed the right horse?

How do you know that god is not satan telling lies?

You two do go on! Just call it a draw and forget the bickering girls....It's only about some God or other anyhow!

Gods are like buses, you do not see one for hours then three come along at the same time!:hihi:

...or just one.

(Christians seem to have a problem with the numbers 1 & 3. They claim to be monotheists but acknowledge g. the father, g. the son and g. the ghost.)

But why are you happy about that? How do you know you've backed the right horse?

How do you know that god is not satan telling lies?

That is like saying can God make a circle square? Of course he can. It would be a square. If you want to call it a circle you would be nuts.

Graham no matter how many people attack you on this thread and others you remain strong in your faith and as far as I have observed do not pursue others with religion only answer their questions and respond to others statements.

I am sure your faith is a great comfort and inspiration for you which non believers do not have in their life.

Good luck to you.

Archived