Child forced to join in act of worship.

It is you that thinks you are better off without religion surely that is subjective.

That's not exactly what I said is it. I said (note the qualifier 'imo') "Faith is a vice not a virtue imo, I'm a better person without it."

I really don't see what's good about having a strong belief that is not backed up by, and in fact contradicts all known evidence.

People talk about people sticking to their convictions as if it's the highest moral you could possibly uphold. When in fact that's nonsense, changing your mind about things is much better, being able to admit that you were wrong and change your views.

true faith = completely closed mind.

That's not exactly what I said is it. I said (note the qualifier 'imo') "Faith is a vice not a virtue imo, I'm a better person without it."

I really don't see what's good about having a strong belief that is not backed up by, and in fact contradicts all known evidence.

People talk about people sticking to their convictions as if it's the highest moral you could possibly uphold. When in fact that's nonsense, changing your mind about things is much better, being able to admit that you were wrong and change your views.

true faith = completely closed mind.

Sorry I do not know what imo means.

Graham has been attacked on numerous occasions but still beleives he is right

and argues the point with conviction.Whether he is right or wrong does not matter to me, but it does to him, and I for one respect his right to have his beliefs.

and argues the point with conviction.Whether he is right or wrong does not matter to me, but it does to him, and I for one respect his right to have his beliefs.

Here's the thing tho, he doesn't argue the point.

No worries, misunderstandings happen. It means 'in my opinion'

and argues the point with conviction.

Or to put it more accurately Grahame has been shown to be wrong about numerous things on numerous occasions but still believes he is right and argues his point with lies and evasions.

and I for one respect his right to have his beliefs.
As do we all. Of course he has a right to believe whatever he wants, no-one is denying that.

That is like saying can God make a circle square? Of course he can. It would be a square. If you want to call it a circle you would be nuts.

Grahame.

If you don't understand the question. Just say so. I'll try and simplify it (...if possible!).

If you understand the question and don't want to/cannot answer it say so. And I'll stop wasting my time.

Just replying with off topic wibble all the time is making you look foolish.

For the last time...

You said that satan is deceptive and goes by many names in the bible.

You believe in/on a god mentioned in the bible.

How can you be sure that the one you chose is not just satan deceiving you into thinking it is god?

If you fail to answer, I will safely assume that you have been decieved by satan and will henceforth refer to you as, "Grahame the satanist".

Graham has been attacked on numerous occasions...

Grahame has not been attacked at all. His beliefs have.

And, far from turning the other cheek, he gives out far more than he gets.

...occasions but still beleives he is right

and argues the point with conviction.

He argues the point with wibble and drivel.

Whether he is right or wrong does not matter to me, but it does to him, and I for one respect his right to have his beliefs.
The latter part of that sentence also applies to me, but I reserve the right to disagree with them

Or to put it more accurately Grahame has been shown to be wrong about numerous things on numerous occasions but still believes he is right and argues his point with lies and evasions.

I definately do not want to comment !!!!!!!!!!!!

( I could do with a dictionary which explains all the abreviations used on here. I spent ages trying to figure out what lol meant)

Grahame.

If you don't understand the question. Just say so. I'll try and simplify it (...if possible!).

If you understand the question and don't want to/cannot answer it say so. And I'll stop wasting my time.

Just replying with off topic wibble all the time is making you look foolish.

For the last time...

You said that satan is deceptive and goes by many names in the bible.

You believe in/on a god mentioned in the bible.

How can you be sure that the one you chose is not just satan deceiving you into thinking it is god?

If you fail to answer, I will safely assume that you have been decieved by satan and will henceforth refer to you as, "Grahame the satanist".

We can tell people by how they are, likewise we know a tree by the fruit it bears and so it is with God and satan. To follow on from last night with f0rd we both agreed that Satan was the great deceiver and the father of lies. Taking those two things into consideration, we can tell who the Jewish god is because of the atrocities in the Old Testament and as I said we can tell who-is-who by the fruit they bear. The fruit in the Old Testament was evil which points to the Jewish god being satanic. This is further born out by the lies and the deception when his "fruit" or his 'works' is attributed to God.

The atrocities point to Satan on two counts, their nature which was evil, and the deception which over the years has caused millions of people to believe the atrocities were the work of YHWH.

The devil is truly the great deceiver and the father of lies.

We can tell people by how they are, likewise we know a tree by the fruit it bears and so it is with God and satan. To follow on from last night with f0rd we both agreed that Satan was the great deceiver and the father of lies. Taking those two things into consideration, we can tell who the Jewish god is because of the atrocities in the Old Testament and as I said we can tell who-is-who by the fruit they bear. The fruit in the Old Testament was evil which points to the Jewish god being satanic. This is further born out by the lies and the deception when his "fruit" or his 'works' is attributed to God.

The atrocities point to Satan on two counts, their nature which was evil, and the deception which over the years has caused millions of people to believe the atrocities were the work of YHWH.

The devil is truly the great deceiver and the father of lies.

I'm at work, so I shall deal with this nonsense when I get home.

Archived