Halal Meat .. I've been wondering ..

Have we had anyone winging on about how some Jewish guy changed the English menu by introducing battered fish fried in oil with some bits of potatoes also fried in the same oil? Just think how many people died from cholesterol because of this unhealthy diet. The jewish guy must have reduced the white population of Britain by thousands, all gone well before their time and yet no one complains about this foreign food!! Why not??:rant:

Ugh! sea kittens? fried? ;) with greasy, fried slices of potato?

That sounds vile. why cant we have something nice and traditionally British, like fish 'n' chips, instead?

Eerm. Oh. Erm, hang on...

But the thing is, and i'm not being funny to any muslims, but its britain. If he wants to moan about halal meat then he's more than welcome.

If i was to go to a country and change their menus or culture, i'd expect the same thing.

Stop chucking out racist crap when someone has traditonal values or opinions.

I have a kebab after a drinking session down town and its probs halal meat. Does it bother me? no!

One word multiculturalism, definition, the doctrine that several different cultures (rather than one national culture) can coexist peacefully and equitably in a single country.

I choose my words carefully when replying to these kind of things, so lets put it to the panel. Am I or have I really been "Chucking out racist crap"???

Archived