Halal Meat .. I've been wondering ..

I dont object too much to there being Halal business to cater for the Muslim(or non Muslim)community; what i am concerned about is the Islamification of popular, long established non Halal western business such as KFC.

i'm concerned that they have taken a popular, long established asian curry dish and now sell it in jars :hihi:

They're basically taking a chicken thats been killed without a few chosen words off the menu, and replacing it with a chicken thats been killed with a few a chosen words.

Seriously, what IS the big deal? :rolleyes:

Maybe you should read the article. They've removed the "Big Daddy" burger from the menu because it contains bacon.

Bacon topped sandwiches are delicious, which is why Burger King and Wetherspoons sell them. A bacon sandwich really is the cornerstone of British cuisine.

It's nothing to do with the chicken and whether it's Halal or not.

I dont object too much to there being Halal business to cater for the Muslim(or non Muslim)community; what i am concerned about is the Islamification of popular, long established non Halal western business such as KFC.
Maybe the Islamification started with KFC being allowed an outlet infront of the holiest place in the Muslim world in Mecca. http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0gaCfRCfikacb/610x.jpg Or is there some Saudi Forum idiot of Mecca Forum complaining about Christianisation of the Middle East?

... They've removed the "Big Daddy" burger from the menu because it contains bacon.

Bacon topped sandwiches are delicious, which is why Burger King and Wetherspoons sell them. A bacon sandwich really is the cornerstone of British cuisine.

Bacon sandwiches are indeed delicious (if they're made with real bacon and not that pink salty stuff;)).

Presumably the person who owns that KFC thinks he will sell more product if he changes to being a halal outlet.

His store. His money. His risk.

It's quite literally 'his business' and if he gets it wrong, he will be the loser.

Maybe you should read the article. They've removed the "Big Daddy" burger from the menu because it contains bacon.

It's nothing to do with the chicken and whether it's Halal or not.

Is it not?

When I think of KFC, I think of chicken, not bacon. That is the brand after all.

You want a bacon sarnie, go to a greasy spoon.

Archived